Posts Tagged ‘Moses’
Visions of Prophets Led Me to Islam!
An American Woman Finds Her Way Home
A brief look at Moosa/Moses (peace be upon him)
Praise be to Allaah.
- Allaah sent revelation to Moosa ibn ‘Imraan (peace be upon him) and sent him to the Children of Israel to call them to worship Allaah alone, as He says (interpretation of the meaning):
“And indeed We sent Moosa (Moses) with Our Ayaat (signs, proofs, and evidences) (saying): “Bring out your people from darkness into light, and remind them of the annals of Allaah”
- And Allaah sent Haaroon the brother of Moosa as a support to Moosa when He wanted to send him to Pharaoh, to call him to worship Allaah. This was in response to the request of Moosa:
“And We granted him his brother Haaroon (Aaron), (also) a Prophet, out of Our Mercy”[Maryam 19:53]
- At that time, the Children of Israel were in Egypt, under the rule of Pharaoh, who had enslaved and humiliated them. He used to let their women live but he killed their sons:
“…weakening (oppressing) a group (i.e. Children of Israel) among them: killing their sons, and letting their females live. Verily, he was of the Mufsidoon (i.e. those who commit great sins and crimes, oppressors, tyrants”[al-Qasas 28:4]
- Moosa was born in Egypt, and Allaah willed that he should be brought up in the house of Pharaoh… So his mother put him in a box which she threw into the river, and it was picked up by the family of Pharaoh. His wife Aasiyah rejoiced over him and forbade them to kill him… When he grew up and attained his full strength, Allaah gave him wisdom (Prophethood, right judgement of affairs) and knowledge (of the religion of his forefathers, i.e., Islamic monotheism). (cf. al-Qasas 28:14)
- One day a man from among the Children of Israel sought Moosa’s help against his enemy. Moosa struck him with his fist and killed him (cf. al-Qasas 28:15). Then Moosa regretted it, and sought the forgiveness of his Lord, and He forgave him. Then he became afraid, looking about in the city (waiting to see the result of his crime of killing) (cf. al-Qasas 28:18). The next day, Moosa found that man fighting another enemy. He asked Moosa to help him again, and Moosa became angry with him. The man thought that he was going to kill him, so he said to him:
“ ‘Is it your intention to kill me as you killed a man yesterday?””
- That enemy told the people of Pharaoh about that, and they started to look for him in order to kill him. A righteous man came and told Moosa what the people were plotting against him. He advised him to leave Egypt:
“So he escaped from there, looking about in a state of fear. He said: ‘My Lord! Save me from the people who are Zaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers)!’”[al-Qasas 28:21]
- Moosa headed for the land of Madyan (Midian), where he married the daughter of a noble shaykh in return for working for him for eight years. When that time was over, Moosa travelled with his family towards Egypt. When he came to al-Toor (Mount Sinai), Allaah wanted to single him out, to honour him with Prophethood and to speak with him. Moosa lost his way, then he saw a fire…
“… he said to his family: ‘Wait! Verily, I have seen a fire; perhaps I can bring you some burning brand therefrom, or find some guidance at the fire.’
And when he came to it (the fire), he was called by name: ‘O Moosa (Moses)!
Verily, I am your Lord! So take off your shoes; you are in the sacred valley, Tuwa.
And I have chosen you. So listen to that which will be revealed (to you).
Verily, I am Allaah! Laa ilaaha illa Ana (none has the right to be worshipped but I), so worship Me, and perform As‑Salaah (Iqaamat‑as‑Salaah) for My remembrance.
Verily, the Hour is coming and I am almost hiding it that every person may be rewarded for that which he strives”[Ta-Ha 20:10-15]
- Then Allaah showed him some of the miracles. He commanded him to throw his stick on the ground, and it turned into a snake; then to put his hand into his garment, and it came out white. Then He told him to go with these two miracles to Pharaoh, so that he might accept admonition or fear Allaah, for he had transgressed all bounds in oppression and corruption. And He sent with Moosa his brother Haaroon. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“ ‘Go, both of you, to Fir‘awn (Pharaoh), verily, he has transgressed (all bounds in disbelief and disobedience and behaved as an arrogant and as a tyrant).
And speak to him mildly, perhaps he may accept admonition or fear (Allaah).’
They said: ‘Our Lord! Verily, we fear lest he should hasten to punish us or lest he should transgress (all bounds against us).’
He (Allaah) said: ‘Fear not, verily, I am with you both, hearing and seeing.
So go you both to him, and say: “Verily, we are Messengers of your Lord, so let the Children of Israel go with us, and torment them not; indeed, we have come with a sign from your Lord! And peace will be upon him who follows the guidance!”’”[Ta-Ha 20:43-47]
- Moosa and Haaroon (peace be upon them) went to Pharaoh and conveyed the message to him. Pharaoh asked Moosa:
“Fir‘awn (Pharaoh) said: ‘And what is the Lord of the ‘Aalameen (mankind, jinn and all that exists)?’
Moosa (Moses) said: ‘The Lord of the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them, if you seek to be convinced with certainty’”[al-Shu’araa’ 26:23-24]
- Then Pharaoh asked Moosa for a sign to prove that he was speaking the truth:
“[Fir‘awn (Pharaoh)] said: ‘If you have come with a sign, show it forth, if you are one of those who tell the truth.’
Then [Moosa (Moses)] threw his stick and behold! it was a serpent, manifest!
And he drew out his hand, and behold! it was white (with radiance) for the beholders”[al-A’raaf 7:106-108]
- When Pharaoh and his people saw that, they accused Moosa of sorcery. They brought the sorcerers together and offered them a great reward. Then they gathered the people together on a feast day. The sorcerers threw down their sticks and ropes,
“…So when they threw, they bewitched the eyes of the people, and struck terror into them, and they displayed a great magic”[al-A’raaf 7:116]
- Then Allaah supported Moosa against the sorcerers and exposed the falsehood of their plots. Then the sorcerers believed in the Lord of the Worlds:
“And We revealed to Moosa (Moses) (saying): ‘Throw your stick,’ and behold! It swallowed up straight away all the falsehood which they showed.
Thus truth was confirmed, and all that they did was made of no effect.
So they were defeated there and returned disgraced.
And the sorcerers fell down prostrate.
They said: ‘We believe in the Lord of the ‘Aalameen (mankind, jinn and all that exists).
The Lord of Moosa (Moses) and Haaroon (Aaron)’”[al-A’raaf 7:117-122]
- When the sorcerers believed in Allaah, Pharaoh cut off their hands and feet on opposite sides and crucified them. But they bore that with patience and paid no heed to his threats, until they met Allaah as Muslims. Then the chiefs indicated that Moosa and his people should be killed, lest they spread corruption in the land. So they killed their sons, and let their women live. Moosa urged the Children of Israel to have patience. Then Pharaoh could no longer bear to see Moosa , so he decided to kill him:
“Fir’awn (Pharaoh) said: ‘Leave me to kill Moosa (Moses), and let him call his Lord (to stop me from killing him)! I fear that he may change your religion, or that he may cause mischief to appear in the land!’”[Ghaafir 40:26]
- · Whilst they were thinking of killing Moosa, chivalry caused a believing man from among the family of Pharaoh, who was concealing his faith, to defend Moosa. He said, “If he is lying, he cannot harm us, and if he is telling the truth, then some of that of which he is warning you will befall you.” This man continued to advise Pharaoh and his people, but they did not respond to him:
“… Fir‘awn (Pharaoh) said: ‘I show you only that which I see (correct), and I guide you only to the path of right policy!’”[Ghaafir 40:29]
- · Moosa continued to call Pharaoh and his people, preaching in a good manner, but it only made them more arrogant in the land and caused them to oppress and persecute the believers even more. So Moosa prayed against them, and Allaah punished them with drought, famine, and failure of the harvest, that they might receive admonition. But they did not submit, rather they persisted in their evil deeds and transgression. So Allaah punished them with other kinds of afflictions, so that they might return to their senses:
“They said [to Moosa (Moses)]: ‘Whatever Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) you may bring to us, to work therewith your sorcery on us, we shall never believe in you.’
So We sent on them: the flood, the locusts, the lice, the frogs, and the blood (as a succession of) manifest signs, yet they remained arrogant, and they were of those people who were Mujrimoon (criminals, polytheists and sinners)’”[al-A’raaf 7:132-133]
- · When the transgression of Pharaoh intensified, there came the divine command to seek a way out. Allaah commanded Moosa to leave Egypt with the Children of Israel, in secret. When Pharaoh found out, he gathered a great army to catch up with Moosa and his people before they reached Palestine. Pharaoh and his troops set out, leaving behind them gardens and wealth. They caught up with Moosa and his people at sunrise, on the shores of the Red Sea. Allaah saved Moosa and his people, and drowned Pharaoh and his troops, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“And We revealed to Moosa (Moses), saying: ‘Depart by night with My slaves, verily, you will be pursued.’
Then Fir‘awn (Pharaoh) sent callers to (all) the cities.
(Saying): ‘Verily, these indeed are but a small band.
And verily, they have done what has enraged us.
But we are a host all assembled, amply forewarned.’
So, We expelled them from gardens and springs,
Treasures, and every kind of honourable place.
Thus [We turned them (Pharaoh’s people) out] and We caused the Children of Israel to inherit them.
So they pursued them at sunrise.
And when the two hosts saw each other, the companions of Moosa (Moses) said: ‘We are sure to be overtaken.’
[Moosa (Moses)] said: ‘Nay, verily, with me is my Lord. He will guide me.’
Then We revealed to Moosa (Moses) (saying): ‘Strike the sea with your stick.’ And it parted, and each separate part (of that sea water) became like a huge mountain.
Then We brought near the others [Fir‘awn’s (Pharaoh’s) party] to that place.
And We saved Moosa (Moses) and all those with him.
Then We drowned the others.
Verily, in this is indeed a sign (or a proof), yet most of them are not believers.
And verily, your Lord, He is truly, the All‑Mighty, the Most Merciful”[al-Shu’araa’ 26:52-68]
- Thus Pharaoh and his troops were destroyed. When he was drowning, he believed, but that was of no benefit to him. Allaah preserved his body to be a lesson to those who came after him. The punishment of Pharaoh’s family in this world was drowning in the sea, and in the Hereafter, theirs is a painful torment:
“…while an evil torment encompassed Fir‘awn’s (Pharaoh) people.
The Fire, they are exposed to it, morning and afternoon. And on the Day when the Hour will be established (it will be said to the angels): ‘Cause Fir‘awn’s (Pharaoh) people to enter the severest torment!’”[Ghaafir 40:45-46]
- The Children of Israel witnessed the miracles of Moosa, the last of which was their being saved and the destruction of their enemy. These miracles were sufficient to eradicate the last traces of idolatry from their hearts, but they still returned to it sometimes, and Moosa was faced with great difficulties in bringing them back to the worship of Allaah alone. For example:
When they had crossed the sea, they passed by some people who worshipped idols. They asked Moosa to give them an idol which they could worship like those people did. Moosa said to them:
“ ‘Verily, you are a people who know not (the Majesty and Greatness of Allaah and what is obligatory upon you, i.e. to worship none but Allaah Alone, the One and the Only God of all that exists).’
[Moosa (Moses) added:] ‘Verily, these people will be destroyed for that which they are engaged in (idols, worship). And all that they are doing is in vain.’
He said: ‘Shall I seek for you an ilaah (a god) other than Allaah, while He has given you superiority over the ‘Aalameen (mankind and jinn of your time)?’”[al-A’raaf 7:138-140]
The Children of Israel were headed towards the Holy Land, and on the way they suffered from thirst. They complained to Moosa, who prayed to his Lord and He gave them water:
“We revealed to Moosa (Moses) when his people asked him for water (saying): ‘Strike the stone with your stick’, and there gushed forth out of it twelve springs, each group knew its own place for water”[al-A’raaf 7:160]
On their journey, they complained about the intense heat of the sun, and the lack of food. So Moosa prayed to his Lord and He shaded them with clouds, and provided them with good things (to eat), but they did not appreciate that, and they demanded something else.
“We shaded them with the clouds and sent down upon them Al‑Manna and the quail (saying): ‘Eat of the good things with which We have provided you.’ They harmed Us not but they used to harm themselves”[al-A’raaf 7:160]
Then they complained and said:
“ ‘We cannot endure one kind of food. So invoke your Lord for us to bring forth for us of what the earth grows, its herbs, its cucumbers, its Foom (wheat or garlic), its lentils and its onions””
Allaah had promised Moosa that He would send down to him a Book containing commands and prohibitions for the Children of Israel. When Pharaoh was destroyed, Moosa asked Allaah his Lord for that Book. Allaah commanded him to fast for forty days. He appointed his brother Haaroon as his deputy to be in charge of his people, and he fasted for those days. Then Allaah revealed the Tawraat (Torah) to him at the mountain of al-Toor (Sinai), in which there were lessons and explanations of all things. When he came back to his people, he found them worshipping the calf, which al-Saamiri had made for them from their jewellery and had told them, “This is your god and the god of Moosa.”
“Then he took out (of the fire) for them (a statue of) a calf which seemed to low. They said: ‘This is your ilaah (god), and the ilaah (god) of Moosa (Moses), but he [Moosa (Moses)] has forgotten (his god).’
Did they not see that it could not return them a word (for answer), and that it had no power either to harm them or to do them good?
And Haaroon (Aaron) indeed had said to them beforehand: ‘O my people! You are being tried in this, and verily, your Lord is (Allaah) the Most Gracious, so follow me and obey my order.’
They said: ‘We will not stop worshipping it (i.e. the calf), until Moosa (Moses) returns to us’”[Ta-Ha 20:88-91]
When Moosa came, he got angry with them and rebuked them, and explained the truth to them. Then he burned the calf, and threw it into the sea. He punished al-Saamiri and he subsequently felt pain from anything he touched.
The Children of Israel regretted having worshipped the calf. Moosa chose from among them seventy men and took them to the Mountain (al-Toor/Sinai) to worship Allaah and show their regret for what they had done. There Allaah spoke to Moosa, but some of them did not believe that Allaah was the One who had spoken to Moosa. So they disobeyed him and said, Show us Allaah plainly.
“And (remember) when you said: ‘O Moosa (Moses)! We shall never believe in you until we see Allaah plainly.’ But you were seized with a thunderbolt (lightning) while you were looking.
Then We raised you up after your death, so that you might be grateful”[al-Baqarah 2:55-56]
When Moosa came back to the Children of Israel with the Tawraat, they refused to accept it and complained about its rulings. So he threatened them, then they accepted it, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“And (O Children of Israel, remember) when We took your covenant and We raised above you the Mount (saying): ‘Hold fast to that which We have given you, and remember that which is therein so that you may become Al-Muttaqoon (the pious).
Then after that you turned away. Had it not been for the Grace and Mercy of Allaah upon you, indeed you would have been among the losers”[al-Baqarah 2:63-64]
Then Moosa commanded the Children of Israel to go with him to the Holy Land in Palestine, so they went with him, then they became afraid of its powerful inhabitants, so they disobeyed Moosa and rebelled against him:
“They said: ‘O Moosa (Moses)! We shall never enter it as long as they are there. So go you and your Lord and fight you two, we are sitting right here’”[al-Maa’idah 5:24]
So Moosa prayed against them, and Allaah answered his prayer. He told him that the Holy Land was forbidden to them, and they would wander in the land for forty years, so he should not grieve over them:
“He [Moosa (Moses)] said: ‘O my Lord! I have power only over myself and my brother, so separate us from the people who are the Faasiqoon (rebellious and disobedient to Allaah)!’
(Allaah) said: ‘Therefore it (this holy land) is forbidden to them for forty years; in distraction they will wander through the land. So be not sorrowful over the people who are the Faasiqoon (rebellious and disobedient to Allaah)’[al-Maa’idah 5:25-26]
- · Moosa bore with patience the many complaints of the Children of Israel. During that period of wandering, Haaroon died, then Moosa died, and most of them also died. When that time came to an end, Yoosha’ ibn Noon (Joshua the son of Nun) led them into the Holy Land and besieged it until he conquered it. He commanded them to enter the land prostrating, but they did not obey him, and entered it on their backsides.
- Allaah bestowed great blessings upon the Children of Israel. He saved them from Pharaoh, and provided them with good things to eat. He made Prophets and kings from among them, and favoured them above all other people, but they were ungrateful for those blessings and did not appreciate them:
“And (remember) when Moosa (Moses) said to his people: ‘O my people! Remember the Favour of Allaah to you: when He made Prophets among you, made you kings and gave you what He had not given to any other among the ‘Aalameen (mankind and jinn, in the past)’”[al-Maa’idah 5:20]
- The Jews say and do evil things which bring upon them the wrath and anger of Allaah.
- They accused Allaah of being stingy:
“The Jews say: ‘Allaah’s Hand is tied up (i.e. He does not give and spend of His Bounty).’ Be their hands tied up and be they accursed for what they uttered. Nay, both His Hands are widely outstretched. He spends (of His Bounty) as He wills”
- By virtue of this serious lie, they became disbelievers:
“Indeed, Allaah has heard the statement of those (Jews) who say: ‘Truly, Allaah is poor and we are rich!’”[Aal ‘Imraan 3:181]
- They attributed a son to Allaah; Allaah’s curse be upon them, how they are deluded away from the truth!
“And the Jews say: ‘Uzayr (Ezra) is the son of Allaah…”[al-Tawbah 9:30]
- When the Tawraat reached them, most of them disbelieved in its rulings. They turned away from the path of Allaah, and regarded wrongdoing as permissible, so Allaah punished them for their sins. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“For the wrongdoing of the Jews, We made unlawful for them certain good foods which had been lawful for them — and for their hindering many from Allaah’s Way;
And their taking of Riba (usury) though they were forbidden from taking it and their devouring of men’s substance wrongfully (bribery). And We have prepared for the disbelievers among them a painful torment”[al-Nisaa’ 4:61]
- Among their lies is their claim that they are the sons and the beloved of Allaah:
“And (both) the Jews and the Christians say: ‘We are the children of Allaah and His loved ones.’ Say: ‘Why then does He punish you for your sins?’ Nay, you are but human beings of those He has created”[al-Maa’idah 5:18]
- And among their lies is the following:
“And they say, ‘None shall enter Paradise unless he be a Jew or a Christian.’ These are their own desires. Say (O Muhammad), ‘Produce your proof if you are truthful’”[al-Baqarah 2:111]
- And among their fabrications is the following:
“And they (Jews) say, ‘The Fire (i.e. Hell-fire on the Day of Resurrection) shall not touch us but for a few numbered days.’ Say (O Muhammad to them): ‘Have you taken a covenant from Allaah, so that Allaah will not break His Covenant? Or is it that you say of Allaah what you know not?’”[al-Baqarah 2:80]
- An example of their plots and betrayal is the way in which they distorted their Book, the Tawraat:
“Among those who are Jews, there are some who displace words from (their) right places…”[al-Nisaa’ 4:46]
- Among their crimes are their disbelief in the signs of Allaah and their killing the Prophets unlawfully, so Allaah will punish them for their sins. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“And they were covered with humiliation and misery, and they drew on themselves the Wrath of Allaah. That was because they used to disbelieve the Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations etc.) of Allaah and killed the Prophets wrongfully. That was because they disobeyed and used to transgress the bounds (in their disobedience to Allaah, i.e. commit crimes and sins)”[al-Baqarah 2:61]
- Because the Jews have committed so many wrongful actions and evil deeds, fabricated so many lies and spread so much corruption on earth, Allaah has created hatred and enmity among them, and they will never have lasting power until the Day of Resurrection:
“We have put enmity and hatred amongst them till the Day of Resurrection. Every time they kindled the fire of war, Allaah extinguished it; and they (ever) strive to make mischief on the earth. And Allaah does not like the Mufsidoon (mischief‑makers)”[al-Maa’idah 5:64]
- The Jews are weak and divided, each of them with different desires:
“They fight not against you even together, except in fortified townships, or from behind walls. Their enmity among themselves is very great. You would think they were united, but their hearts are divided. That is because they are a people who understand not”[al-Hashr 59:14]
- The Jews are the most hostile of all people towards those who believe. Because of their transgression and corruption, the Jews hate death because they fear what comes after death. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“Say (O Muhammad): ‘O you Jews! If you pretend that you are friends of Allaah, to the exclusion of (all) other mankind, then long for death if you are truthful.’
But they will never long for it (death), because of what (deeds) their hands have sent before them! And Allaah knows well the Zaalimoon (polytheists, wrongdoers, disbelievers)’”[al-Jumu’ah 62:6-7]
- The Jews persisted in their corruption, transgression and deviation. Allaah sent many Prophets and Messengers to the Children of Israel, to bring them back to the Straight Path, and some of them believed in them and some disbelieved… until Allaah sent ‘Eesa ibn Maryam (peace be upon him) to them.
Recommended Articles — Must Read
Stay Connected With Free Updates
If you cannot visit this site everyday and would like to receive our articles everyday via email, please click here and enter your email address in the new window.
PLEASE CHK YOUR EMAIL AFTER SUBMITTING EMAIL,YOU MUST CONFIRM SUBSCRIPTION !
Miracle Baby Born in Church holding small Holy Quran in Lagos :: News
FORTY-EIGHT hours after a mystery birth in Ijeshatedo, Lagos State, hundreds of Muslim faithful were still shouting Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar yesterday in the area.
A 32-year-old woman, on Monday, gave birth to a baby boy, clutching the Holy Qur’an in his right hand.
Since the birth, the mother of the child, Kikelomo Ilori, and her neighbours on Shonde Street have been receiving visitors wishing to catch a glimpse of the miracle baby and the Qur’an.
Local government chairmen, market women, policemen, Imams, chiefs and Muslim cleric were not left out.
Kikelomo lives with her mother.
Yesterday, people filled the balconies of the first and second floors of the house.
The tiny Qur’an was placed inside a transparent box and beside it, a basin where people dropped money.
Intermittently, shouts of Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar rented the air.
According to Kikelomo, she gave birth to the boy at a Cherubim and Seraphim Church, located at Ejigbo.
A friend, Kenny Ogunlana, took her to the church after the pregnancy was past nine months.
In fact, she said the pregnancy was already 11 months “and the baby appeared not to be in a hurry to come into the world”.
When she got to the church – Cherubim and Seraphim Morning Star – she met the midwife, Victoria Moses, who led other prayer warriors to pray for her everyday.
Four days after, she delivered.
Kikelomo, who had gone through rigorous labour pains, did not know that her baby came into the world clutching anything, let alone, the Qur’an. She was later told the story.
The midwife, Moses, said “the baby is not an ordinary one”.
The woman, in her 60s, said: “When the mother of the baby was brought to our church at Morning Star, she complained of incessant waist pain. I told her it was normal. Though the baby was overdue, I noticed she was scared.
I asked her if she had faith that she would deliver the baby, she said yes. I didn’t give her anything except prayers and water.
When her water broke, she came to me. The amazing thing was what transpired while she was in labour.
There was no light. PHCN had interrupted power supply. But as the head of the baby came out, they brought the light. (Another shouts of Allah Akbar from people in the room). I noticed the baby was clutching something, I thought it a clot of blood. I tried to remove it, but it was strong, sort of.
I used water to wash it, thinking to wash off the blood, and then I noticed it and thought it was tissue, but tissue can’t be strong. As I kept washing it, it became clearer that it was a tiny book. It was tinier than what you’re seeing now. I kept it aside. Suddenly, PHCN, interrupted power supply again (another shouts of Allah Akbar). I tell you, it was God who delivered that baby.
I’ve seen cases where babies come into the world, holding a rope, but nothing like this! I help mothers deliver babies. I have delivered a lot, but I’ve never seen anything like this. When the mother of the woman came, I showed her the item I found in the right hand of the baby.”
It was Kikelomo’s mother who instantly recognised the item as the Holy Qur’an and dashed off to call Imams in her area at Ijesha, begging them to explain the meaning of the strange coming of the baby with a Qur’an.
The mother confessed bluntly that she had attempted to abort the baby, “but the foetus remained stubborn”.
Asked why she wanted to terminate the baby, she insisted she was not ready for a baby and did not have money to take care of the baby.
Asked what the father of the baby felt about aborting it, she claimed not to have told him her plans to do away with the baby.
Kikelomo said: “When I discovered that I was pregnant, I wanted to abort the baby. I didn’t have money to take care of a baby. Yes, the baby is my first child and no, I’m not married. Even in church, I was warned not to go for abortion, that the baby is from God. But I still went ahead with the abortion plan.
I went to a nurse, who gave me injections. I saw blood, I thought the pregnancy had been terminated, only for me to go for scan three months after and discovered that the baby was still intact.
“When I discovered that the baby was still growing, I rushed back to the nurse who injected me, explaining the problem. She was surprised that the baby was still intact. I asked her to give a ‘D and C,’ but she refused. She said the blood had already formed, that it would be like killing somebody.
When it was nine months, the baby didn’t come. When it was 11 months, I told my friend who took me Morning Star church, there I delivered the baby.”
The Qur’an came in a transparent waterproof. At first glance, it looks like it was wrapped in nylon, making it difficult to flip through.
An attempt to tear off the nylon like covering was rebuffed by family members, saying that the baby’s father had yet to see it.
But Islamic scholars, who were at Kikelomo’s residence, explained that the Qur’an came in such a wrapping because it was a taboo for a woman’s blood to touch. According to them, “God knows what he is doing”.
The Executive Director of Zakat and Sadakat Foundation, Imam Abdullahi Shuaib, who is also the Deputy Chief Imam of the Central Mosque, Ikoyi, explained the significance of ‘an innocent baby’ coming into the world, holding a Qur’an.
The significant is peace, he said, especially in view of the insecurity situation presently rocking the nation.
“Allah is peace! Let people understand how to live in peace with God and our neighbours, Allah is the only one who can pass final judgement on anybody.”
Another News Article same Issue :
A big controversy is raging in Lagos following the birth of a baby boy said to be clutching a miniature Holy Quran at birth. The baby was born at a white garment church in Mushin, Lagos State, Southwest Nigeria.
While some dispute the claim, others say it is possible. A large crowd gathered at 1, Sonde Street, Ijeshatedo, Lagos home of the boy’s parents yesterday, as news of the birth spread rapidly.
His mother, Mrs. Kikelomo Ilori, 32, a Cosmetologist, told P.M.NEWS that he was born on Monday after she had carried the pregnancy for about 10 months. The single mother claimed she was abandoned by her husband who denied responsibility for the pregnancy and encouraged her to abort it. The woman told P.M.NEWS yesterday: “When I refused to abort the pregnancy, he deserted me, saying ‘that is your own problem’.” Mrs. Ilori expressed surprise at the birth of the boy. She added that the nurse who delivered her of the baby was physically challenged, but went about it commendably.
“When my baby was delivered holding a Quran in his hand, the nurse said the Quran should be thrown away. But I insisted my mother must see it before any action could be taken,” Kikelomo, who is a Christian, further explained.
Corroborating the story, Senior Rev. Victoria Yetunde Dada said during the pregnancy, Kikelomo was always coming to her for prayers and counselling.
“I advised her not to abort the pregnancy because she might die in the process. Again, I told her the foetus was sent by God and will be great,” Apostle Mother Dada told our correspondent. Controversy has continued to trail the seemingly spurious claim.
Reacting, Medical Director of Bodet Hospital, Ikeja, Lagos, Dr. Bode Tawak said scientifically, it was not possible for a baby to be born holding a Quran.
“How big is the baby’s hand to hold the Quran? How big is the Quran? How did the Quran get into her mother’s womb? I don’t know how a Quran can get into a womb. But there are things you can’t explain,”.
Dr. Tawak responded. He said while the incident cannot be explained medically, in Nigeria many mysterious things happen. A Kaduna-based medical practitioner, Dr. Munir Yusuf said from a medical point of view, it was not possible, but added that depending on the size of the Quran, it was possible metaphysically.
He explained that if the Quran is small enough to pass through the diameter of the vagina, with the child, it is possible. In the same vein, a herbal medicine practitioner, Chief Dr. Bola Adegunloye believes nothing is impossible, but said too much importance must not be placed on the incident.
Kindly don;t forget to leave your votes ,What you think about this news, or you can write your views in cmnts.
ADMIN COMMENTS :
Assalam Alaykum brother and sisters,
kindly note that im not claiming What this news says is really a Miracle,
I’m sharing in News Section. It Might be true and might be lie.
Only Allah knows best.
slave of Allah
Don’t trust things until its verified as there are many Fake Miracles on Internet,
you can view few Miracles We Exposed before :
[where ever you post,please add source link.either in website or even in facebook NOTE…please….spread the link of site..]
The ways Kuffars used to Stop Islam in Early Years!
Assalam Alaykum Brother and Sisters,
There are many website talking bad about Islam and Specially spreading lies about Prophet Muhammad s.a.w . But today im going to share the ways Kuffars used to Stop Islam. How they behaved and created troubles for prophet[pbuh]. How he was abused.The tortures and problem early Muslims faced just because they accepted Islam.
Bilal R.A was badly beaten by his Master,Ammar father was badly tortured and died .. and his mother also died as kuffars split her from middle just for saying “There is no God but Allah” .
Few Incidents are extremely bad with prophet [pbuh], which will make you cry , i failed to control my tears. read those blue color lines carefully.
I want all readers to share this Article with everyone,I hope you will inshahAllah!..
At the beginning of the fourth year of the Call, and for a period of some months, the polytheists confined their harassment tactics to the above-mentioned ones. But on realizing the futility of these procedures, they decided to organize a full-scale opposition campaign. They called for a general meeting and elected a committee of twenty-five men of Quraish notables with Abu Lahab, the Prophet’s uncle, as a chairman. Following some lengthy deliberations, they reached a decisive decision to take measures deemed to stop the tidal wave of Islam through different channels. They were determined to spare no effort, in combatting the new faith.
They decided to malign the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] and put the new converts to different sorts of torture using all available resources. It was easy to put the resolutions relating to the new converts who were deemed weak into effect. As for the Prophet [pbuh] , it was not easy to malign him because he had such gravity, magnanimity and matchless perfection of character that deterred even his enemies from committing any act of folly against him. He had, as well, Abu Talib, his uncle, who came from a noble descent and had an awe-inspiring clan to support him.
This situation was a source of great worry to the infidels, but they felt that they could no longer exercise patience or show any tolerance before a formidable power marching steadily to annul their religious office and temporal authority.
- Abu Lahab himself took the initiative in the new series of persecutions, and started to mete out countless aspects of harmful deeds, hatred and spite against Muhammad [pbuh] .
Starting with flinging stones at him, forcing his two sons to divorce their wives Ruqaiya and Umm Kulthum, the Prophet’s daughters [Fi Zilal Al-Qur’an 30/282; Tafheem-ul-Qur’an 6/522], gloating over him on his second son’s death calling him ‘the man cut off with offspring’, and then shadowing his step during the pilgrimage and forums seasons to belie him and entice the bedouins against him and his Call [At-Tirmidhi].
His wife, Umm Jameel bint Harb, the sister of Abu Sufyan had also her share in this ruthless campaign.
She proved that she was not less than her husband in the enmity and hatred she harboured for the Prophet [pbuh] . She used to tie bundles of thorns with ropes of twisted palm-leaf fibre and strew them about in the paths which the Prophet [pbuh] was expected to take, in order to cause him bodily injury.She was a real shrew, bad-tempered with abusive language, highly skilled in the art of hatching intrigues, and enkindling the fire of discord and sedition. She was deservedly stained as ‘the carrier of firewood’ in the Noble Qur’an. On receiving this news, she directly proceeded to the Mosque with a handful of pebbles to hurl at the Prophet [pbuh] .Allah, the Great, took away her sight and she saw only Abu Bakr who was sitting immediately next to the Prophet [pbuh]. She then addressed Abu Bakr most audaciously threatening to break his Companion’s mouth with her handful of pebbles, and recited a line of verse pregnant with impudent defiance: “We have disobeyed the dispraised one, rejected his Call, and alienated ourselves from his religion.” When she had left, Abu Bakr turned to the Prophet [pbuh] and inquired about the matter. The Prophet [pbuh] assured him that she did not see him because Allah had taken away her sight.[Ibn Hisham 1/335]
- Abu Lahab and his household used to inflict those shameful examples of torture and harassment in spite of the blood relation that tied them for he was the Prophet’s uncle and both lived in two contiguous houses. Actually, few of the Prophet’s neighbours abstained from maligning him. They even threw the entrails of a goat on his back while he was performing his prayers. He always used to complain about that unbecoming neighbourliness but to no avail for they were deeply indulged in error.
- Al-Bukhari, on the authority of Ibn Mas‘ud, narrated that once when the Prophet [pbuh] was prostrating himself while praying in Al-Ka‘bah, Abu Jahl asked his companions to bring the dirty foetus of a she-camel and place it on his back.‘Uqbah bin Abi Mu‘ait was the unfortunate man who hastened to do this ignoble act. A peal of laughter rose amongst the infidels.In the meanwhile, Fatimah, the daughter of the Prophet [pbuh], happened to pass that way. She removed the filth from her father’s back. The Prophet [pbuh] invoked the wrath of Allah upon them, especially upon Abu Jahl, ‘Utbah bin Rabi‘a, Shaibah bin Rabi‘a, Al-Waleed bin ‘Utbah, Omaiyah bin Khalaf and ‘Uqbah bin Mu‘ait. It is recorded that all of them were killed in the battle of Badr. [Bukhari 1/37]
- Scandal-mongering and backbiting were also amongst the means of oppression that the chiefs of Makkah, in general, and Omaiyah bin Khalaf, in particular, resorted to in their overall process of evil-doing. In this regard, Allah says:
“Woe to every slanderer and backbiter.” [Al-Qur’an 104:1]
- ‘Uqbah bin Al-Mu‘ait once attended an audience of the Prophet [pbuh] and listened to him preaching Islam. A close friend of his, Ubai bin Khalaf, heard of this. He could not tolerate any act of this sort, so he reproached ‘Uqbah and ordered him to spit in the Prophet’s holy face, and he shamelessly did it. Ubai did not spare any thinkable way to malign the Prophet [pbuh] ; he even ground old decomposed bones and blew the powder on him. Al-Akhnas bin Shuraique Ath-Thaqafi used to detract from the character of the Prophet [pbuh] in season and out of season. The Noble Qur’an, in direct reference to this man’s ignominious deeds, attached to him nine abominable traits:
“And obey not everyone who swears much, — and is considered worthless, a slanderer, going about with calumnies, hinderer of the good, transgressor, sinful, cruel — after all that base-born (of illegitimate birth).” [Al-Qur’an 68:10-13] [Ibn Hisham 1/356]
- Abu Jahl’s arrogance and haughtiness blocked all avenues that could produce the least light of belief in his heart:
“So he (the disbeliever) neither believed (in this Qur’an, in the Message of Muhammad [pbuh]) nor prayed!” [Al-Qur’an 75:31]
He, moreover, wanted to debar the Prophet [pbuh] from the Noble Sanctuary. It happened once that the Prophet [pbuh] was praying within the precinct of the Sacred House, when Abu Jahl proceeded threateningly and uttering abusive language. The Prophet [pbuh] chided him severely to which Abu Jahl answered back defiantly claiming that he was the mightiest in Makkah; Allah then revealed:
“Then, let him call upon his council (of helpers).” [Al-Qur’an 96:17]
In another version of the same incident, the Prophet [pbuh] took Abu Jahl by his neck, rocked him severely saying:
“Woe to you [O man (disbeliever)]! And then (again) woe to you! Again, woe to you [O man (disbeliever)]! And then (again) woe to you!” [Al-Qur’an 75:34, 35].
- Notwithstanding this reproach, Abu Jahl would never wake up to himself nor did he realize his foolish practices. On the contrary, he was determined to go to extremes, and swore he would dust the Messenger’s face and tread on his neck. No sooner had he proceeded to fulfill his wicked intention than he was seen turning back shielding himself with his hands (as if something horrible in his pursuit). His companions asked him what the matter was. He said: “I perceived a ditch of burning fire and some wings flying.” Later on, the Messenger commented saying, “If he had proceeded further, the angels would have plucked off his limbs one after another.” [Fi Zilal Al-Qur’an 29/312; Muslim]
Such was the disgraceful treatment meted out to the Prophet [pbuh], the great man, respected as he was by his compatriots, with an influential man, his uncle Abu Talib, at his back to support him. If the matters were so with the Prophet [pbuh], what about those people deemed weak with no clan to support them?
Let us consider their situation in some detail. Whenever Abu Jahl heard of the conversion of a man of high birth with powerful friends, he would degrade his prudence and intellect, undermine his judgement; and threaten him with dire consequences if he was a merchant. If the new convert was socially weak, he would beat him ruthlessly and put him to unspeakable tortures.[Ibn Hisham 1/320]
- The uncle of ‘Uthman bin ‘Affan used to wrap ‘Uthman in a mat of palm leaves, and set fire under him. When Umm Mus‘ab bin ‘Umair heard of her son’s conversion, she put him to starvation and then expelled him from her house. He used to enjoy full luxurious easy life, but in the aftermath of the tortures he sustained, his skin got wizened, and he assumed a horrible physical appearance. [Rahmat-ul-lil’alameen 1/57; Talqeeh Ahl-al-Athar p.60]
- Bilal, the slave of Omaiyah bin Khalaf, was severely beaten by his master when the latter came to know of his conversion to Islam. Sometimes a rope was put around his neck and street boys were made to drag him through the streets and even across the hillocks of Makkah. At times he was subjected to prolonged deprivation of food and drink; at others he was bound up, made to lie down on the burning sand and under the crushing burden of heavy stones. Similar other measures were resorted to in order to force him to recant. All this proved in vain. He persisted in his belief in the Oneness of Allah. On one such occasion, Abu Bakr was passing by; moved by pity, he purchased and emancipated him from slavery. [Ibn Hisham 1/317-318; Rahmat-ul-lil’alameen 1/57]
- Another victim of the highhandedness of Quraish was ‘Ammar bin Yasir, a freed slave of Bani Makhzoum. He, along with his mother and father, embraced Islam in its early phase. They were repeatedly made to lie on the burning sand and were beaten severely. ‘Ammar was at times tossed up on embers. The Prophet [pbuh] was greatly moved by the atrocities which were being perpetrated upon ‘Ammar and his family. He always comforted them and raised his hand in prayer and said: “Be patient, you will verily find your abode in the Paradise.” Yasir, the father, died because of repeated tortures. Sumaiyah, ‘Ammar’s mother was bayoneted to death by Abu Jahl himself, and thus merited the title of the first woman martyr in Islam. ‘Ammar himself was subjected to various modes of torture and was always threatened to sustain severe suffering unless he abused Muhammad [pbuh] and recanted to Al-Lat and ‘Uzza. In a weak moment, he uttered a word construed as recantation though his heart never wavered and he came back once to the Prophet [pbuh] , who consoled him for his pain and confirmed his faith. Immediately afterwards the following verse was revealed:
“Whoever disbelieved in Allah after his belief, except him who is forced thereto and whose heart is at rest with Faith —.” [Al-Qur’an 16:106]
- Abu Fakeeh, Aflah, a freed slave of Bani ‘Abd Ad-Dar was the third of those helpless victims. The oppressors used to fasten his feet with a rope and drag him in the streets of Makkah. [Eijaz At-Tanzil p.53]
- Khabbab bin Al-Aratt was also an easy victim to similar outrages on every possible occasion. He experienced exemplary torture and maltreatment. The Makkan polytheists used to pull his hair and twist his neck, and made him lie on burning coal with a big rock on his chest to prevent him from escaping. Some Muslims of rank and position were wrapped in the raw skins of camels and thrown away, and others were put in armours and cast on burning sand in the scorching sun of Arabia. [Talqeeh Fuhoom Ahl-al-Athar p.60; Rahmat-ul-lil’alameen 1/57]
- Even the women converts were not spared, and the list is too long to include all of them. Zanirah, An-Nahdiyah and her daughter, Umm ‘Ubais and many others had their full share of persecution at the hand of the oppressors — ‘Umar bin Al-Khattab included — of course before his conversion to Islam. [Ibn Hisham 1/319]
- Abu Bakr, a wealthy believer, purchased and freed some of those she-slaves, just as he did with regard to Bilal and ‘Amir bin Fuheirah.
Kindly Share with your friends, atlst post on your facebook wall.
May Allah forgive me,if im wrong at any place,
slave of Allah!
please put source back link ,if you are going to post in your blog or website.
Retweet this Post :
God in the Bible and the Holy Qur’an
Islam (Submission to the will of God) is the same and only religion ever given to the human race.
It is the religion of Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Ishmael, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, David, Solomon, Jesus, Muhammed and all the other messengers mentioned or not mentioned in the scripture.
Here we compare how God is presented in the Bible and in the Holy Qur’an.
|God in the Bible||God in the Qur’an|
|BIBLE: “And God said, let us make a man in our image, after our likeness.”Genesis 1:26||QUR’AN: “Say He is God, the One and Only God, the Eternal, Absolute. He begets not, nor is He begotten. And there is none like unto Him!”Qur’an112:1-4|
|BIBLE: “For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day He RESTED, and was REFRESHED”Exo. 31:17||QUR’AN: “We have created the heavens and the earth, and everything between them in six days, and no fatigue touched us.”Qur’an 50:38|
|BIBLE: 6:5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man [was] great in the earth, and [that] every imagination of the thoughts of his heart [was] only evil continually.6:6 And the LORD repented that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.Genesis 6:5-6||QUR’AN: “With Him (God) are the keys to all secrets; none knows them except He. He knows everything on land and in the sea. Not a leaf falls without His knowledge. Nor is there a grain in the depths of the soil. Nor is there anything wet or dry, that is not recorded in a profound record.”Qur’an 6:59|
|BIBLE: “With the pure you show yourself pure and with the crooked you show yourself perverse”2Samuel 22:27||QUR”AN: “O you who believe stand out firmly for justice as witnesses to God even as against yourselves or your parents or your kin.”Qur’an 4:135|
|BIBLE: “And the Lord came down to see the city and the tower, which the son of man had built. And the Lord said, ‘Behold, they are one people, and they have all one language; and this is only the beginning of what they can do; and nothing that they propose to do will now be impossible for them. Come, let us go down; and there confuse their language, that they may not understand one another’s speech. So the Lord scattered them abroad from there over the face of the earth, and they left off building the city. Therefore its name was called bable, because there the Lord confused the language of all the earth; and from there the Lord scattered them abroad over the face of all the earth.”Genesis 11:5-9.||QUR’AN:”O people, we created you from the same male and female, and rendered you distinct peoples and tribes, that you may recognize one another. The best among you in the sight of GOD is the most righteous. GOD is Omniscient, Cognizant.”Qur’an 49:13|
|BIBLE: “We conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.”Roman 3:28||QUR’AN: “Do men think that they will be left alone on saying we believe and they will not be tested? But, we did test those before them and God will certainly know those who are true from those who are false.”Qur’an 29:1|
|BIBLE: How long will you forget me, O Lord.Psalm 13:1||QUR’AN: He said, “The knowledge thereof is with my Lord in a record. My Lord never errs, nor does He forget.”Quran 20:52|
|BIBLE:Then the Lord AWAKED as one out of SLEEP, and like a mighty man that shouts by reason of WINE.
|QUR’AN: GOD: there is no other god besides Him, the Living, the Eternal. Never a moment of unawareness or slumber overtakes Him.Quran 2:255|
|BIBLE: God said to Jesus, “You are my son today I have begotten you” Heb.5:5God said to David, “You are my son today I have begotten you”Psalm2:7||QUR’AN: Proclaim, “He is the One and only GOD. “The Absolute GOD. “Never did He beget. Nor was He begotten.Quran 112:1They said, “The Most Gracious has begotten a son”! You have uttered a gross blasphemy. The heavens are about to shatter, the earth is about to tear asunder, and the mountains are about to crumble. Because they claim that the Most Gracious has begotten a son. It is not befitting the Most Gracious that He should beget a son.Every single one in the heavens and the earth is a servant of the Most Gracious. He has encompassed them, and has counted them one by one.All of them will come before Him on the Day of Resurrection as individuals.Quran 19:88-95|
|BIBLE: The Lord said, “I will break my covenant with them”
[Levi. 26:44]You said O Lord: My covenant will I not break..38 But you cast off and abhorred, you have been wroth with your annointed. You have made void the covenant of your servant.43 You have made all his enemies to rejoice, you have also turned the edge of his sword, and have made him to stand in the battle46 How long, Lord? will you HIDE yourself for ever?Psalm 89
|QUR’AN: Such is GOD’s promise – and GOD never breaks His promise – but most people do not know.Quran 30:6|
|BIBLE: “And the Lord said, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:9:6 Slay utterly old [and] young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom [is] the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the elderly men who [were] before the house.9:7 And he said to them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city.Ezek. 9:5-7||QUR’AN: “GOD does not enjoin you from befriending those who do not fight you because of religion, and do not evict you from your homes. You may befriend them and be equitable towards them. GOD loves the equitable.”(60:8)”If they withdraw from you and fight you not, but (instead) send you (guarantees of) peace, then God alloweth no way for you (to war against them).” (4:90)”If the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in God.” (8:61)|
Many thinks Islam is a New Religion…this myth is exposed here .
Islam is the new religion -Fake Myth Exposed !
All Prophets of God were Muslims
According to them Islam is not Gods religion,Its created by Muhammad s.a.w.
but as Usual : speaking without logic and evidences..
I just have 1 question related to this. Question will distroy this claim easily.
IF MUHAMMAD S.A.W WAS THE CREATOR OF ISLAM,THEN HE MUST BE KNOWN AS FIRST MESSENGER OF GOD not LAST.
but he is known as “Last Messenger of God” .this means there must be some 1st,2nd,3rd,4th messenger of God.
and they were Adam,Abraham….Dawood A.s,solomon A.s,jesus A.s and then at last its Muhammad s.a.w.so,Its Clear Islam is not the new religion.
“Who would forsake the religion of Abraham (Islam), except one who fools his own soul? We have chosen him in this world, and in the Hereafter he will be with the righteous. When his Lord said to him, “Submit,” he said, “I submit to the Lord of the universe.”
Abraham exhorted his children to do the same, and so did Jacob: “O my children, Allah has pointed out the religion (Islam) for you; do not die except as submitters (Muslims).”
Had you witnessed Jacob on his death bed; he said to his children, “What will you worship after I die?”
They said, “We will worship your god; the god of your fathers Abraham, Ismail, and Isaac; the one god. To Him we are submitters.” [Qur’an 2:130-133]
“Verily! We really hope that our Lord will forgive us our sins, as we are the first of the believers in Mûsa (Moses) and in the Monotheism which he has brought from Allâh.” [Qur’an 26:51]
The Qur’an is not presenting Moses (as) as the first ever believer (Muslim) but as the first believer relative to the time and place Moses was in (i.e. the first to believe amongst his people).
This is basic Tafsir and logic.
Muhammad (saws) is not the first Muslim.
“Say (O Muhammad): “Verily, my Salât (prayer), my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allâh, the Lord of the Alamîn (mankind, jinns and all that exists). He has no partner. And of this I have been commanded, and I am the first of the Muslims.” [Qur’an 6:162-163]
So if we use the Qur’an we realise that Muhammed (saws) is not being put forward as the first ever Muslim as the Qur’an (elsewhere) refers to earlier Prophets who are believers. Hence we realise that the Quranic references (6:163, 6:14) do not teach us that Muhammed is the first ever Muslim.
Islam started from ADAM,this is why muhammad s.a.w is being known as “Last Messenger of GOD” .
‘Allah took a covenant from the prophets, saying, “I will give you the scripture and wisdom. Afterwards, a messenger (Muhammad) will come to confirm all existing scriptures (Torah, Gospel). You shall believe in him and support him.” He said, “Do you agree with this, and pledge to fulfill this covenant?” They said, “We agree.” He said, “You have thus borne witness, and I bear witness along with you.” [Qur’an 3:81]
“O People of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), there has come to you Our Messenger (Muhammad) to make clear to you [the religion] after a period [of suspension] of messengers, lest you say, “There came not to us any bringer of good tidings or a warner.” But there has come to you a bringer of good tidings and a warner. And Allah is over all things competent.” [Qur’an 5:19]
“This day I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favor upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.” [Qur’an 5:3]
The religion of Islam is finally complete because Muhammad (saws) is the seal of all the Prophets and the last to convey the religion of Allah to mankind.
“Muhammad is not the father of anyone among you, but he is the messenger of Allah and the seal of the prophets; and Allah is aware of all things.” [Qur’an 33:40]
And say, “Ours is the religion of Allah. And who is better than Allah in [ordaining] religion? And we are worshipers of Him.” [Qur’an 2:138]
“And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers.” [Qur’an 3:85]
Say, “We believe in Allah, and in what was sent down to us, and in what was sent down to Abraham, Ismail, Isaac, Jacob, and the Patriarchs, and in what was given to Moses, Jesus, and the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction among any of them. To Him alone we are submitters.” [Qur’an 3:84]
“The Messenger believes in what has been revealed to him from his Lord, as do the men of faith. Each one of them believes in Allah, His angels, His books, and His Messengers. They say: ‘We make no distinction between one and another of His Messengers.’ And they say: ‘We hear, and we obey. We seek Thy forgiveness, Our Lord, and to Thee is the end of all journeys.'” [Qur’an 2:285]
Reference for above story: Stories in the Quran – Ibn Kathir – 110