Posts Tagged ‘Missconception about Islam’
Frequently Asked Questions About Islam
Why Islam Allow Mutiple wifes ???
Praise be to ALLAH Almighty….
This question was asked by a sister who want to explain this reason to a Non-Muslim.so i’m trying to explain him in most easy way with truth…if i’m wrong at any place,pls correct me….
World female population is more than male population, Average life span of females is more than that of males Of course By nature males and females are born in approximately the same ratio. A female child has more immunity than a male child. A female child can fight the germs and diseases better than the male child. For this reason, during the pediatric age itself there are more deaths among males as compared to the females.
Also, During wars, there are more men killed as compared to women. More men die due to accidents and diseases than women. The average life span of females is more than that of males, and at any given time one finds more widows in the world than widowers.
before explaining the matter i would like to tell you that feel that there is no such law,make one Man with one Female….then view the world.
Who will feed to those millions of women left alone ????
Who will protect them ?
Who will give them food ?
Who will protect there modesty ?
Who will feed to there children ?
Who will fullfill there daily requirements..?
Where they will stay without home ? on roads ???
Yes,You can say they can work! How many can work ???
Imagine a life of women/girl leaving alone,working…..how many guys look at them for the chances ????
What they will do ? How they will get protected ???
thats why ALLAH ALLOWD to HAVE MULTIPLE WIFES…..
After the war on the start of Islam,when there were hundred of females window,whose husbands died in War.
then Allah Revealed Verses and Allowed Muslims to have Multiple Wifes,so that those womens can get protection,space,can live.can get food ….
AND IN THE SAME LINE,OF THE COMMAND …. HE ALSO SAID….
IF YOU THINK YOU CAN’T JUDGE BETWEEN WIFES,THEN STAY WITH ONE ONLY.
Now…Look to the world and you will see millions of females getting protection,food,home….
How Ever there are peoples who miss use the command and use this option for personal gains and sexual desires. then indeed they will pay….they will be punished by Allah….
Every law that has been made, every commandment that has been given by Allah and Islam contains always a proper reason and logic behind it.Now…Look with the Proofs
Marriage from multiple women in Islam is not allowed for those who might result in damaging the society with their marriage by bringing more illiterate, poor, and in many cases starving children to the society.
Look at Noble Verse 4:3
“If ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans, marry women of your choice,Two or three or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one, or (a captive) that your right hands possess, that will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice.”
Notice how Allah Almighty allowed polygamy only for helping the orphans (more women are needed to take care of the Muslims’ and infidels’ orphans after every battle.)
Notice also how Allah Almighty ordered the men to be either fair to their wives or else to never marry more than ONE WIFE
Let us look at Noble Verse 4:129 “Ye are never able to be fair and just as between women, even if it is your ardent desire: But turn not away (from a woman) altogether, so as to leave her (as it were) hanging (in the air). If ye come to a friendly understanding, and practise self-restraint, God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.”
Here we clearly see that Allah Almighty tells men that they will never be fair to their wives.SO HE SAID TO BE WITH ONE.
Allah Almighty had revealed the Noble Verse 4:3 to Muhammad peace be upon him to solve the social problems that the Muslims were facing.during the rise of Islam,when Many Muslims and Non-Muslims died in battle with the peoples who were against the rise of ISLAM.
then who will take care of those females who husbands died in battle from muslim side or non-muslim side mens…?????
That is Why Allah,The Almighty allowd multiple wifes,but at the very beginning of the Noble Verse 4:3 we see Allah Almighty setting a conditional clause for Orphans
“If ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans…(4:3).”
This Noble Verse came down for the purpose of protecting the Orphans and to increase the number of the Muslims by allowing the men to marry multiple wives (preferably from the grown Orphans at that time), up to four wives only.
The purpose was absolutely not for man’s sexual pleasure nor privilege, nor was it to support man’s personal ego. It was revealed to solve a major social problem to prevent major sins such as illegal sex and prostitution.
Having Multiple wifes is not encouraged in the Noble Quran, nor Allah Almighty had allowed it because He really liked it.
He was clearly careful to highly discourage MUTIPLE WIFES to men by telling them
“but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one…(4:3)”
which clearly orders men to either be fair or to not marry at all, despite the fact that we lost many men, Allah Almighty still didn’t want polygamy to really take place.
That’s why He later told men
“Ye are never able to be fair and just as between women, even if it is your ardent desire…(4:129)”
which clearly nullifies the excuse that He gave them to practice polygamy.
Is this wrong or bad…????? Absolutely not!.
Islam does not allow marriage of multiple wives for males’ sexual privileges and desires as Anti-Islamics claim. A normal man who makes enough money to keep him surviving in life can not provide a fair quality of life to all his wives, which means that he must not be allowed to marry multiple wives because he will only make his society worse.
Yes,there are muslims who missuse the command and marry multiple for personal gains and desires,then indeed they will pay…
Many Islam haters use the verse to spread lies and misconception about Islam,but the most imp you will notice with them,mostly they will few part,or half of the verse.Why ????
Why they forget that the commands were reveald to prophet,when ever there was need.but they will leave all these things and will make there own meaning of verse.Nauzbillah….
I Just want to say “if you are sitting there to spread lie about Islam,then Indeed We are sitting here to spread the truth and beauty of Islam.InshahAllah”….
And Allah Almighty knows best,
and may He forgive me if I made any mistakes in this article.
hope this small Article will remove ur confusion,if you still have any,let me know…
slave of Allah
[where ever you post,please add source link.either in website or even in facebook NOTE…please….spread the link of site..]
Non-Vegetarian food Makes Muslims Violent
Science tell us that whatever one eats, it has an effect on one’s behavior. Why then, does Islam allow Muslims to eat non-vegetarian food, since eating of animals could make a person violent and ferocious?
1. Only eating of herbivorous animals allowed . I agree that, what a person eats has an effect on his behaviour. This is one of the reasons why Islam prohibits the eating of carnivorous animals like lion, tiger, leopard, etc. who are violent and ferocious. The consumption of the meat of such animals would probably make a person violent and ferocious.
Islam only allows the eating of herbivorous animals like cow, goat, sheep, etc. that are peaceful and docile. Muslims eat peaceful and docile animals because Muslims are peace loving and non-violent people.
2. The Qur’an says Prophet prohibits what is bad The Qur’an says:
“The Prophet commands them what is just and prohibits what is evil”.
“He allows them as lawful what is good (and pure) and prohibits them what is bad (and impure),” [Al-Qur’an 7: 157]
“So take what the Messenger assigns to you and deny yourselves that which he withholds from you.” [Al-Qur’an 59: 7]
For a Muslim, the Prophet’s statement is sufficient to convince him that Allah does not wish humans to eat some kinds of meat while allowing some other kinds.
3. Hadith of Mohammad (pbuh) prohibi-ting eating of carnivorous animals According to various authentic Ahadith narrated in Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim including hadith narrated by Ibn Abbas in Sahih Muslim, Book of hunting and slaughter, Hadith No. 4752 and Sunan Ibn-I-Majah chapter 13 Hadith no. 3232 to 3234, the Holy Prophet (pbuh) prohibited the eating of:
(i) Wild animals with canine teeth, i.e. meat eating carnivorous animals. These are animals belonging to the cat families such as lion, tiger, cats, dogs, wolfs, hyenas, etc.
(ii) Certain rodents like mice, rats, rabbits with claws, etc.
(iii) Certain reptiles like snakes, alligators, etc.
(iv) Birds of prey with talons or claws, like vultures, eagle, crows, owl, etc.
There is no scientific evidence that proves beyond doubt that eating non-vegetarian food makes one violent.
[where ever you post,please add source link.either in website or even in facebook NOTE…please….spread the link of site..]
Muslims Worship Kaaba
When Islam is against idol worship why do the Muslims worship, and bow down to the Kaaba in their prayer?
Kaaba is the Qibla i.e. the direction Muslims face during their prayers. It is important to note that though Muslims face the Kaaba during prayers, they do not worship the Kaaba. Muslims worship and bow to none but Allah. It is mentioned in Surah Baqarah: “We see the turning of thy face (for guidance) to the heavens: now shall We turn thee to a Qiblah that shall please thee. Turn then thy face in the direction of the Sacred Mosque: wherever ye are, turn your faces in that direction.”
1. Islam believes in fostering unity [Al-Qur’an 2:144] For instance, if Muslims want to offer Salaah (Prayer), it is possible that some may wish to face north, while some may wish to face south. In order to unite Muslims in their worship of the One True God, Muslims, wherever they may be, are asked to face in only one direction i.e. towards the Kaaba. If some Muslims live towards the west of the Kaaba they face the east. Similarly if they live towards the east of the Kaaba they face the west.
2. Kaaba is at the Centre of the World Map The Muslims were the first people to draw the map of the world. They drew the map with the south facing upwards and north downwards. The Kaaba was at the centre. Later, western cartographers drew the map upside down with the north facing upwards and south downwards. Yet, Alhamdullilah the Kaaba is at the centre of the world map.
3. Tawaf around Kaaba for indicating one God When the Muslims go to Masjid-e-Haram in Makkah, they perform tawaf or circumambulation round the Kaaba. This act symbolizes the belief and worship of One God, since, just as every circle has one centre, so also there is only one Allah (swt) worthy of worship.
4. Hadith of Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) Regarding the black stone, hajr-e-aswad, there is a hadith (tradition), attributed to the illustrious companion of the Prophet Muhammed (pbuh), Umar (may Allah be pleased with him). According to Sahih Bukhari, Volume 2, book of Hajj, chapter 56, H.No. 675. Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) said, “I know that you are a stone and can neither benefit nor harm. Had I not seen the Prophet (pbuh) touching (and kissing) you, I would never have touched (and kissed) you”.
5. People stood on Kaaba and gave the adhaan At the time of the Prophet, people even stood on the Kaaba and gave the ‘adhaan’ or the call to prayer. One may ask those who allege that Muslims worship the Kaaba; which idol worshipper stands on the idol he worships?
Posted November 21, 2009on:
ISLAMIC METHOD OF SLAUGHTERING ANIMALS APPEARS RUTHLESS
Why do Muslims slaughter the animal in a ruthless manner by torturing it and slowly and painfully killing it?
The Islamic method of slaughtering animals, known as Zabiha has been the object of much criticism from a large number of people. One may consider the following points, which prove that the Zabiha method is not only humane but also scientifically the best:
1. Islamic method of slaughtering animal Zakkaytum is a verb derived from the root word Zakah (to purify). Its infinitive is Tazkiyah which means purification. The Islamic mode of slaughtering an animal requires the following conditions to be met:
a. Animal should be slaughtered with sharp object (knife) The animal has to be slaughtered with a sharp object (knife) and in a fast way so that the pain of slaughter is minimised.
b. Cut wind pipe, throat and vessels of neck Zabiha is an Arabic word which means ‘slaughtered’. The ‘slaughtering’ is to be done by cutting the throat, windpipe and the blood vessels in the neck causing the animal’s death without cutting the spinal cord.
c. Blood should be drained The blood has to be drained completely before the head is removed. The purpose is to drain out most of the blood which would serve as a good culture medium for micro organisms. The spinal cord must not be cut because the nerve fibres to the heart could be damaged during the process causing cardiac arrest, stagnating the blood in the blood vessels.
2. Blood is a good medium for germs and bacteria Blood is a good media of germs, bacteria, toxins, etc. Therefore the Muslim way of slaughtering is more hygienic as most of the blood containing germs, bacteria, toxins, etc. that are the cause of several diseases are eliminated.
3. Meat remains fresh for a longer time. Meat slaughtered by Islamic way remains fresh for a longer time due to deficiency of blood in the meat as compared to other methods of slaughtering.
4. Animal does not feel pain The swift cutting of vessels of the neck disconnects the flow of blood to the nerve of the brain responsible for pain. Thus the animal does not feel pain. While dying, the animal struggles, writhers, shakes and kicks, not due to pain, but due to the contraction and relaxation of the muscles defecient in blood and due to the flow of blood out of the body.