Posts Tagged ‘kaba gates’
Ten Things You Didn’t Know About The Kaaba
What’s Inside Kaaba ? ! Inside view of Kaaba
In the Name of Allah, The Most Merciful, The Most Kind
Lots of people have wrong information about what’s inside Kaaba !
Even Lots of muslims don’t have any Idea about this…….
Open your eyes ! See the Truth !
The Inside view of Kaaba.Only three pillars,and few items and nothing else.
Kaaba gates are opened 2 times in a year for cleaning purpose.1st time before Ramadan and 2nd time Before Hajj.
What is inside the Kaaba?
The president of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) had the opportunity to go inside the Kaaba in 1998. He describes the following features:
- there are two pillars inside (others report 3 pillars)
- there is a table on the side to put items like perfume
- there are two lantern-type lamps hanging from the ceiling
- the space can accommodate about 50 people
- there are no electric lights inside
- the walls and floors are of marble
- there are no windows inside
- there is only one door
- the upper inside walls of the Kaaba were covered with some kind of curtain with the Kalima written on it.
will open page in new window