Wa Ala Aali:
Any Muslim knows that salah is incomplite without durood sharif?
Should Muslims send blessings to the progeny of Rasool saw or followers?
Again we experience the wahabi influence. As for who disrespects any, let me clearify:
Who don’t believe in Mirage?
Who is against zikr Rasool saw?
So followers of wahab (fanatic) who was influenced by Ibne Tamiyyah (orthodox radical) when he came to power by help of British empire (he had a British famous mentor) and helped saud family (lived by being desert bandits) to attack Mecca and Medina thus ended ottoman khilafat but all of certain Hanafis were removed and the mislead teachings of wahab himself became state religion of saudi arab. So talk about abuse of power and end of tolerance. Wahab is the father of sectarian violence. He used to beat and kill his opponents.
I don’t have any problem with sahabas but as Muslim believing in them as khalifas is not farz/sahib/obligation as many wahabi would love to enforce it upon the Muslim ummah by the sword.
Anything what is HARAM is clear in Quran, Yes or no? So regulations/bidah made after the death of Rasool saw is highly objectionable.
What changed after death of Rasool saw:
1) Fadak was made property of khalifas eventhough Fatima as complained about it. Would the daugther of our Rasool make false claim?
2) Open hands became closed folded hands, though in Quran and hadice is it sign of hypocrite ppl reffered and sign of yahud. Famous hadice in sahii bukhari that Ayesha r. hated when ppl would pray with folded arms as the yahud and she would then correct them!
3) mutah was forbidden. But hey, long live Sunni misyaar practice, makes lot of sense…
Mutah is not for all and Islam accepts the need of Allah’s creation unlike Christian n yahud. However, can or should the practice of Rasool’ s era be altered by khalifa? We say no. If anything is be haram, Quran is sufficient to us. Nothing surpasses Quranic laws. It was common practice at time of spreading Islam far off places without being with own wife at battlefields?
4) khilafat versus imamat.
In several hadice Rasool saw have recited to his unman:
I leave behind me Quran and Ahlul Bait, follow them and you will not go astray.
5) Ayesha R. she raged war within own ummah for political agenda and lost war of camel. Until Rasool saw lived, she was saved from allegations a couple of times by Quran. But even if she was umme e momineen, We know she had jalousy in her of Khadiya and even Fatima as forbid that by will that Ayesha to be allowed her funeral. Actually, Fatima as were angry with sahabas until her very death due to fadak. Several Sunni hadice ref to this fact. When Ali ra became khalifa is automatically fell under his property but Fatima had died very young.
6) the wiping or washing of the feets @wudhu.
In Quran: surah Al-Maida verse 6:
….wash face and hands until elbow. WIPE your heads and your feet to the ankles.
Now some wahabi put (wash) in front of feets in translation but in (..) ? So strange, hu?
Why is Quran not sufficient for these people?
7) in Quran the timing of prayers is mentioned 3 times:
Fajr, Asr and Ishah. So Shia pray occording to the guidance. At end what other sources weak or strong contradict Quran, it becomes void. And sunnat salah is still free will, NOT farz or wajib. So Shia don’t pray them mostly. Instead emphasis is put on qazah salah. Read them instead! You will be accounted for farz, not sunnat…
8) prayers of any sort in ramzan was put to be made easy and Islam has made it easy on us to do it at home than at masjid. But still.what was never farz again became almost farz like tarawih? Prophet saw read it a few times during his lifetime, but none gathered in mosques to perform it as trend? So we choose not to follow. We believe in sawaab of reciting or extra prayers done at home.
9) Ya Muhammadu was often recited at time of Rasool saw. Even blind became healed and other incidents. Sahabas used to chant it too. But after wahab, it is as of entire Ummah was wrong but he found new Islam at 1700 B.C? So zikr e Rasool is considered almost blasphemy!
None abolished graves before saud family did their famous coup d’ete and most muslims were furious over the destruktion of grave of the mother of Rasool saw, Aminah.
So overall, what am trying to say?
Quran:2:256 There is no compulsion in religion, for the right way is clearly from the wrong way. Whoever therefore rejects the forces of evil and believes in God, he has taken hold of a support most unfailing, which shall never give way, for God is All Hearing and Knowing.
Irony of some fiqh is, they declear others as none Muslims though there is clear hadice that there will be 73 fiqhs and only one of them will go to Jannah, the right guided…
Then why do Wahabis aka taliban, aka Al qaida, aka salafis Muslim brotherhood and ahle hadice and deobandi KILL shia, ahmadis, Hindus and even Christians? They bomb, target kill, suicide attacks, molest, rape and behead male, woman and children in name of wahab? That is why which discourse you choose to follow will decide your amaal or lack of it.
If Wahabis are so rightful in their wicked belief, why the urge to kill or perverted cruelty? Why don’t they attack their kings instead than picking on weak? Is the legitimacy of kingship now equal to practice of sahaba, sunnat or just beyond the fold of Islam?
A nation being protected by US army because they don’t have army of their own, can they point finger at others? Lol
So all paki wahabis, if you love wahab then just migrate! We won’t miss you a bit. We aren’t causing sectarian violance or bi-sexuality due to extreme segregation. Neither do we countrymen or or cause the break-down of our nation.
Our imams didn’t behead any, but got beheaded!
Our discourse is built upon the basic fundamental teachings of Prophet Muhammed saw.
So Yes, the ala aali in durood is directed to even Christians and Jews because Prophets came from this exact bloodline and they are part of Islam, the original scriptures which weren’t altered both Torah and Commandments.
There is a logic reason why saying blessings over progeny gives highest sawaab and endless bounties.
There are guidelines from Rasool saw and his progeny, when we read it and also studied scientific academic research, we then gasp the depths of their wast sum of knowledge dated almost since around 570 common era.
Ex. Imam Ali ra have adviced to eat local agricultured food and by the seasons of the year.
Compare it to modern day science.
Imam Jafar Sadiq was such learned scholar, that his students formed sunni school of thought Hanafi and Sha’fi. But NONE gives actual credit to the sublime teacher himself and why? Because he was “just” ahle Rasool… No big deal, let others take FULL credit. And the founder of chemistry known as Geber to the west was another notorious pupil of Jafar Sadiq.
PROPHET MOHAMMAD USED TO SAY:
“Whoever hurts Fatima, hurts me, and whoever hurts me, hurts Allah, exalted be His Majesty!” Ibn Majah, Sunan,vol. I, p. 644.
“Allah becomes wrathful for Fatima’s anger, and is pleased at her pleasure.” Musnad Ahmad, vol. 5, p. 26, Ryadh An-Nadherah,vol. 2
So how can anyone say ra to savage yazid after what he did to the grandson of Rasool saw?
Study Islam beyond than what you were raised to believe. Read the text of mukhalifiin, opponents, be critical and assess data. But have an open heart, open mind and open will approach as famous U-theory by Otto Scharmer.
Jazak khair and may Allah guide us to the right path. Ameen.